Hey, There – If you’re feeling your wedding bliss quickly headed to overwhelm since you got into the planning; Not to worry my friend, Joy and ease is just a few clicks away!
REGAIN YOUR WEDDING BLISS!
All the tool you need to plan a flawlessly executed wedding, with joy and ease.
Imagine having a wedding planners know how right at your fingertips, with a mapped-out path to your wedding day.
And you’ve probably found yourself googling for wedding planning advice and find nothing but ads and short posts that leave you even more discouraged:
You’re willing to do the work, but you just need a guide to show you the way
You need to make your money go as far as it can, but how can you budget when you don’t know realistically what things cost?
How will you know what the Vendor contracts should include? You’ve never done this before!
You don’t have the time to be stressed out! You’re supposed to be celebrating!
When you feel like you must chug your Champs from a beer bong, because you don’t have enough time to get it all done, let’s put a plan in place so you can confidently go back to ease and sip, sip, sipping!
You have never done this before, of course you don’t know when your supposed to send out your save the dates or how you are supposed to get all the addresses to mail to your guest list. But don’t get discouraged, YOU CAN DO THIS! All you need is a little help.
Imagine if you have…
- Nailed down your vision
- Your heart will be full because you have honored what is most important to sustain joy throughout the entire journey. You will have a mapped-out path to your wedding day.
- Carefully considered your venue and vendor options and made decisions that are right for you and your budget.
- You carefully reviewed your contracts looking for hidden expenses and asked questions so that you are confident and clear before you sign.
- You are fully equipped to handle the relationship challenges that come up along the way.
- You will have established clear boundaries with your loved ones that are respectful to your values, families, and cultures.
- You designed a unique experience that is special for you and your guests
- You will create an experience that is memorable, fun and a reflection of your personalities, values, and culture.
- You are prepared for flawless execution, by building a timeline and team to support you.
- Preparation that will allow you to just be present and enjoy the wedding of your dreams with your loved ones.
What if you had a mapped-out path to your wedding day?
You could have a heart that was full because you have honored what is most important to you and sustained your joy throughout the entire journey.
WHAT IF I HANDED YOU THE KEYS TO PLANNING YOUR WEDDING WITH JOY & EASE
I have had this tugging desire to share my knowledge and empower great couples with skills that are second nature to me. So, I create a course to help a couples make the decisions that are best for them and put a plan in place to have a day they will never forget. I can’t handle seeing great couples losing their beautiful happy glow when they read through a contract and have no idea what they are signing and fear a surprise bill at the end of the night. I wanted to give them to have a simplified process to get to “I do” with joy and ease.
I also saw that a lot of bride’s stress came from family trying to be helpful and gracious but delivered as controlling, overbearing, and adding another level of expectations on their wedding day that move the couple away from their vision.
Couples just need to be equipped with more tools to plan and to respond to conflicts with healthy boundaries, clear communication and providing opportunities for the kind of support that they really need.
You will have carefully considered vendor and venues and weighed out all your options and made decisions that are right for you and your budget. Fully equipped with tools to handle the relationship challenges that come up along the way by establishing clear boundaries with your loved ones that are respectful to your values, families, and cultures. You will have successfully created a wedding that is unique to you and can get back to celebrating!
YOU GET THE IDEA, ... SO LET'S RECAP BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE EXCITEMENT YOU SHOULD FEEL RIGHT NOW.
Right now, you should be savoring the fact that you accomplished an amazing life goal. Finding the person, you want to spend the rest of your life with is no easy feat. Let’s not kill your buzz and start out strong by giving you all the tools your need to have an organized path laid out, resources to help you make decisions that are right for you and your partner with a wedding planner right by your side! Tons of resources to get you married without all the drama!
The 5-step system for simplifying your wedding planning with all the templates and swipe files you could possibly need.
Create a foolproof system that get you married- without sacrificing your joy!YES, I NEED THIS
By the end of Wedding Simplified, you’ll have discovered how to:
Honor what is most important to you and sustained joy throughout the entire journey. You will have a mapped-out path to your wedding day. You will have carefully considered and weighed out all your options and made decisions that are right for you and your budget. You are now fully equipped to handle the relationship challenges that come up along the way. You will have established clear boundaries with your loved ones that are respectful to your values, families, and cultures. You will have successfully created a wedding that is unique to you, prepared with all the tools you need to have a perfectly executed plan in place. All this will allow you to be full present to enjoy your wedding day!
- 5 Implementation Modules, Showing you everything you need to know to turn your vision into your dream wedding day that your guests can not wait to attend
- A complete step-by step plan to prepare you for all the necessary milestone to get you married.
- Budget Forms, Day of timeline builder, Canva templates, Space planning layouts, Guest Tracking resources, Seating chart diagrams, Sample contracts, DIY Floral Recipes, Photographer Shot list, DIY Food calculators, Cost saving tips & more!
And you’ll be able to achieve all of this with one extra invaluable resource…Me!
Unlike other courses and programs that leave you without so much as an email address to reach out to... I'll be with you throughout the 5 modules!
HERE'S WHAT'S INSIDE:
You're going to
6 weeks of live trainings to make sure you get your burning questions answered and move forward with clarity and confidence as you work through each module
Your personal cheerleader here, keeping you inspired with style ideas, reminders to keep your boundaries when things are getting tough, and an confidence boost that you know what you need to know before you signed on the dotted line!
Instructional videos to help you apply what you have learn and make decisions that are right for you and your budget
READY MADE GRAPHICS
Canva readymade invitation & save the date templates you can swipe as well as easy to prep welcome signs, Bar signs, Dinner Menus and Buffet signs for consistent look and feel throughout your entire wedding.
Timeline builders Templates, Budget Forms, Space planning layouts, DIY Flower Calculators, Flower order forms and more!
Constantly refill your motivation tank by connecting with other WS planners who get the journey and are here to help you cross that finish line.
Adding Janelle to our vendor team was the best decision we made in all of our wedding planning! She and her team made sure everything went off without a hitch!
Janelle is responsive, professional and the quality of the work -- from creative ideation, to planning to execution -- is exceptional!
The power of Wedding Simplified
You knew you had to pick colors and flowers, that the easy part. It’s providing your family opportunities to feel connected and supportive without bulldozing your perfect plans that you didn’t know would land you in overwhelm.
- Resources to give your bridal party some ground rules on what is expected of them and how they can support you
- Tools to talk to family members about money and what they might expect in exchange when chipping in
- Worksheets to drill in on what is important to get you and your partner on the same page without either of you feeling left behind
- Cost saving techniques the pro’s use to keep your budget on track
- Templates to speed things along and streamline the process
- Simple framework to help you make decisions that are based on your priorities that will help you from beginning to end.
Get your hands on the process I walk my brides through to keep them enjoying the road to “I do”
Let me show you what ease feels like!
And just who will be teaching you Wedding Simplified?
Me! I’m Janelle Hunt
Your Wedding Planner extraordinaire, Mom, Wife, Human Design Projector. Lover of a Chai tea latte with Oat milk, a bouquet of flowers, the ocean on my feet and a colorful sunset.
Events has been my life’s work; from working at large corporations planning large and small gatherings and working for individuals planning weddings, you name it, I have planned it. I am here to tell you that the size of your budget does not guarantee the success or lack of stress when planning your event. You can only guarantee a successful event by setting clear intentions for this moment in time, giving attention to what matters most to you and playing through the experience you want for your guests and setting boundaries to protect your joy.
I felt this tugging desire to empower more couples with the knowledge that is second nature to me. So, I create a course to help a couples make the decisions that are best for them and put a plan in place to have a day they will never forget. A simplified process to get to “I do”. I know that although lots of people would love to hire a wedding planner, it is not always where a couple wants to dedicate their money, or it is simply just not in the budget.
I noticed a lot of the tools out there were not for couples doing DIY projects, so the resources didn’t dive deep enough to provide guidelines for people on a tight budget. It’s more than logistics, it also protecting your energy from things that rob you of your joy.
“A PERFECT PARTNER TO PLAN ANY WEDDING”
Janelle’s attention to detail, knowledge of vendors and general wonderful attitude makes her a perfect partner to plan any wedding or event. We loved having her be a part of our special day!
- M. McDougle, MOTHER OF THE BRIDE
Let's Talk Modules
Set up for Success
We will get going on the key reasons why weddings can be so stressful for those who go it alone and how to avoid it. We will break free from a few limiting beliefs that hold back couples from having the wedding they want, and we will learn from a few friends that can teach us how to manage some tough conversations and gear up for the work ahead. With some organization you won’t miss a beat!
Getting a Vision- Blending Family, Friends, Traditions, Values and Expectations
Here’s why it pays to have a pro’s insights with you from the very beginning! In this module will clarify, define, and evaluate what you want out of this experience. With these 5 Key decisions you will give yourselves permission to say yes to what is aligned to the vision you set and no to the things that are not.
Roadmap to Selecting Vendors, Venues & diving into the logistics
You will weigh out all the implications of selecting the date and time, selecting a venue that works for all your needs and budget. We will review contract language, so you understand what is being asked of you and ensuring there are no surprises. Will create a timeline to help you know how long you need your vendors so that you can ask for exactly what you need so that you don’t end up with extra dollars coming out of pocket at the end of the night.
Building the Experience, Getting into the Details
This is getting into the fun stuff, the details people will see, the things that will make your wedding unforgettable for you but also for your guests. How you make your guests feel special and an important part of this time in your life. What playful elements will entertain and express your unique personalities to your guests.
Preparing for The Wedding Weekend, that is right, I said Weekend!
Imagine an orchestrated weekend that allows you to be present with family, friends and out of town guests! This last module clears up any confusion and refines all your plans so that you are prepared to just enjoy. You will walk into your wedding week being rested, present and can just enjoy every part of being the bride.
Wedding Simplified gets you from A to Z in record time. This is your ticket out of overwhelm and into easy-breezy.
Let's get you started!
Not only will you get live trainings and all the course materials, but you'll also get any future updates I throw in! You can totally enjoy planning your wedding and have more time to CHAMPS!
I know you’re going to these bonuses I have in store for you!
Let's really fast-track your success!
- BONUS 1 --> Fighting Fair
- Building new skills to crate a wedding and marriage with unity. Live training with Relationship Coach, Carlynn Marshall
- BONUS 2 --> The BIG 5 Sexual Issues for Couples Solved
- Live Training - Learn about the sexual issues couples experience after marriage and education that will deepen your marital intimacy.
Creation Desautel, Marriage and Family Therapist and LMFTA Specializing in Sex Therapy
- Live Training - Learn about the sexual issues couples experience after marriage and education that will deepen your marital intimacy.
- BONUS 3 --> 5 Ways to Support Optimum Health During Your Wedding Planning Journey
- Khara Rose Hindi, Certified life and weight coach and holistic nutrition expert (a $295.00 value)
Still Got Questions?
I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the things I’m going to need to learn and execute inside this program. Are you sure I can do this?
Will I need to invest in any other trainings to finish planning my wedding?
Will I need to purchase a whole bunch of fancy tech tools and software to make this work?
I have never planned anything before, is this going to be too advanced for me?
How much time and effort goes into planning a wedding? What’s a rough idea of the time and schedule commitment needed to do it successfully?
The power of Wedding Simplified
You knew you had to pick colors and flowers, that is the easy part. It’s providing your family opportunities to feel connected and supportive without bulldozing your perfect plans that you didn’t know would land you in overwhelm.
You should give Wedding Simplified a 14-day risk-free shot if you’re motivated by any of the following:
- You don’t have the time to be stress out planning your wedding, you’re busy!
- Your time is so precious, and a demanding job takes a lot of your energy already. Your fully aware that you don’t have the time or money to waste. We will get super clear on what you want out of your big day so that making decisions will come with ease.
- I already found some of my vendors, I already done right?
- You are making great headway! In the course you will find the conveniences of templates, budgets, and timelines to make sure you stay on task, help managing your guests, and setting up a team to help execute.
- If you are excited to plan your wedding, this course will propel you forward!
- I am positive you will appreciate some great tools that will expedite your decision making, help you sign contracts confidently and truly enjoy this time with some great tools to support your journey.
- You’re not afraid of putting in the work to get everything you want out of your wedding day.
- Chances are you have been excited for this moment in time for a while! You have some thoughts on what will make it special to you, but you need to merge them with your other half and the two of you have some different ideas. I am here to tell you that you can!
- Financially, you can afford to pay someone to do it for you.
- If you are hiring a Wedding Planner at 6K+ to handle it for you is within reach, then do it.
- But, if you are excited to do it yourself, and think it will be fun! Then there is no harm in taking it on until it is not fun anymore, then call in the professional to support you for what is left.
- Janelle- There is no way that this is going to be stress free
- Stress is something that you control. By taking healthy breaks, having strong selfcare habits and setting boundaries you can keep this to a bare minimum. I don’t promise something I can’t control but it can be done! I will be here to show you how with healthy boundaries and deep level of clarity what once seemed hard can become hardly a problem!
WHAT ABOUT A GUARANTEE?
I promise that you CAN do this. I realize you are skeptical that wedding planning can be simple, but I am confident that I can teach you everything you need to know to keep you focused on the big picture and get your wedding planned like a pro! If by the end of module 1 you don’t feel totally confident and motivated by your vision and your ability to plan it before the 14th day at 9pm PT, simply reach out and show us you’ve put in the work, and we’ll refund your investment.