INTRODUCING: WEDDING SIMPLIFIED
Plan a flawlessly executed wedding that is uniquely yours, with joy and ease. Avoiding overwhelm, drama and budget missteps
If you’re the Go-Getter, the Rents are chipping in, maybe even a DIYer or just Boujee on a Budget looking to plan your wedding with ease and keep the drama to a minimum; this course was made for you!
By the end of this course, your heart will be full because you have honored what is most important to you and sustained joy throughout the entire journey. You will have a mapped-out path to your wedding day.
You will have carefully considered and weighed out all your options and made decisions that are right for you and your budget. You are now fully equipped to handle the relationship challenges that come up along the way. You will have established clear boundaries with your loved ones that are respectful to your values, families, and cultures. You will have successfully created a wedding that is unique to you!
Let me show you what ease feels like!
By the end of this program, you will have…
Nail down your visionYour heart will be full because you have honored what is most important to sustain joy throughout the entire journey. You will have a mapped-out path to your wedding day.
You will have carefully considered your venue and vendor options and made decisions that are right for you and your budget.You will have carefully reviewed your contracts looking for hidden expenses and asked questions so that you are confident and clear before you signed.
You are fully equipped to handle the relationship challenges that come up along the way.You will have established clear boundaries with your loved ones that are respectful to your values, families, and cultures.
You will have designed a unique experience that is special for you and your guestsYou will create an experience that is memorable, fun and a reflection of your personalities, values, and culture.
You will be prepared for flawless execution, by building a timeline and team to support you.Preparation that will allow you to just be present and enjoy the wedding of your dreams with your loved ones.
We hired Janelle to help with our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! She helped to bring my Pinterest board to life with suggestions of her own as well as making those pins come to life. She was conscious of our budget and always had the right questions to ask of any vendor to make sure we got everything we wanted and more from our special day. The day of I had no concerns, and nobody needed me to do anything except show up and enjoy the day which is exactly what I wanted!
- M. McDougle
Enroll in Wedding Simplified Today
2 Payments of $750
1 Payment of $1495
Adding Janelle to our vendor team was the best decision we made in all of our wedding planning! She and her team made sure everything went off without a hitch!
Janelle is responsive, professional and the quality of the work -- from creative ideation, to planning to execution -- is exceptional!
Janelle’s attention to detail, knowledge of vendors and general wonderful attitude makes her a perfect partner to plan any wedding or event. We loved having her be a part of our special day!
Module 1: Set up for Success
We will get going on the key reasons why weddings can be so stressful for those who go it alone and how to avoid it. We will break free from a few limiting beliefs that hold back couples from having the wedding they want, and we will learn from a few friends that can teach us how to manage some tough conversations and gear up for the work ahead. With some organization you won’t miss a beat!
Module 2: Getting a Vision- Blending Family, Friends, Traditions, Values and Expectations
Here’s why it pays to have a pro’s insights with you from the very beginning! In this module will clarify, define, and evaluate what you want out of this experience. With these 5 Key decisions you will give yourselves permission to say yes to what is aligned to the vision you set and no to the things that are not.
Module 3: Roadmap to Selecting Vendors, Venues & diving into the logistics
You will weigh out all the implications of selecting the date and time, selecting a venue that works for all your needs and budget. We will review contract language, so you understand what is being asked of you and ensuring there are no surprises. Will create a timeline to help you know how long you need your vendors so that you can ask for exactly what you need so that you don’t end up with extra dollars coming out of pocket at the end of the night.
Module 4: Building the Experience, Getting into the Details
This is getting into the fun stuff, the details people will see, the things that will make your wedding unforgettable for you but also for your guests. How you make your guests feel special and an important part of this time in your life. What playful elements will entertain and express your unique personalities to your guests.
Module 5: Preparing for The Wedding Weekend, that is right, I said Weekend!
Imagine an orchestrated weekend that allows you to be present with family, friends and out of town guests! This last module clears up any confusion and refines all your plans so that you are prepared to just enjoy. You will walk into your wedding week being rested, present and can just enjoy every part of being the bride.
When you enroll during this special, limited time you’ll get:
Wedding Simplified (A $1995 Value)
- 5 Implementation Modules
- Showing you everything you need to know to turn your vision into your dream wedding day that your guests can not wait to attend.
- 6 Weeks of an active and highly supportive private Facebook community
- A simple and actionable step-by step plan to prepare you for all the necessary milestone to get you married. Giving you back time to enjoy this special time.
- Budget Forms, Day of timeline builder, Canva templates, Space planning layouts, Guest Tracking resources, Seating chart diagrams, Sample contracts
- You will be confident that the decisions you make are right for you and your budget.
- DIY Floral Recipes, Photographer Shot list, DIY Food calculator & more!
- No need to spend countless hours trying to figure out how to make your DIY wedding a success. These tools will save you money and eliminate waste.
Plus These Bonuses to Help You:
Building new skills to crate a wedding and marriage with unity.
Live training with Relationship Coach, Carlynn Marshall
Live Training - Learn about the sexual issues couples experience after marriage and education that will deepen your marital intimacy.
Creation Desautel, Marriage and Family Therapist and LMFTA Specializing in Sex Therapy
Plus These Bonuses to Help You:
Wedding Simplified- $1995 Value
Bonus 1- 3 Months Free in “Morning Glory”, The private Wedding Simplified Alumni only group that provides extended support beyond the course- $225 Value
Bonus 1- Happy You, Happy Me, Building We-maintaining personal autonomy while creating marital intimacy- $395.00 Value
Bonus 2- The BIG 5 Sexual Issues for Couples Solved- $395.00 Value
Total Value: $2810
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for
A Risk-Free 14 Day Guarantee
I realize you are skeptical that wedding planning can be simple, but I am confident that I can teach you everything you need to know to keep you focused on the big picture and get your wedding planned like a pro! If by the end of module 1 you don’t feel totally confident and motivated by your vision and your ability to plan it before the 14th day at 9pm PT, simply reach out and show us you’ve put in the work, and we’ll refund your investment.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the things I’m going to need to learn and execute inside this program. Are you sure I can do this?
Will I need to invest in any other trainings to finish planning my wedding?
Will I need to purchase a whole bunch of fancy tech tools and software to make this work?
I have never planned anything before, is this going to be too advanced for me?
How much time and effort goes into planning a wedding? What’s a rough idea of the time and schedule commitment needed to do it successfully?
Enroll in Wedding Simplified Today
Still Thinking about it?
If you’re thinking, “Janelle this sounds amazing but I’m still not 100% sure” Keep reading:
You should give Wedding Simplified a 14-day risk-free shot if you’re motivated by any of the following:
- You don’t have the time to be stress out planning your wedding, you’re busy!
- Your time is so precious, and a demanding job takes a lot of your energy already. Your fully aware that you don’t have the time or money to waste. We will get super clear on what you want out of your big day so that making decisions will come with ease.
- I already found some of my vendors, I'm already done right?
- You are making great headway! In the course you will find the conveniences of templates, budgets and Timelines to make sure you stay on task, help managing your guests, and setting up a team to help execute.
- If you are excited to plan your wedding, this course will propel you forward!
- I am positive you will appreciate some great tools that will expedite your decision making, help you sign contracts confidently and truly enjoy this time with some great tools to support your journey.
- You’re not afraid of putting in the work to get everything you want out of your wedding day.
- Chances are you have been excited for this moment in time for a while! You have some thoughts on what will make it special to you but you need to merge them with your other half and the two of you have some different ideas. I am here to tell you that you can!
- Financially, you can afford to pay someone to do it for you.
- If you are hiring a Wedding Planner at 6K+ to handle it for you is within reach, then do it.
- But, if you are excited to do it yourself, and think it will be fun! Then there is no harm in taking it on until it is not fun anymore, then call in the professional to support you for what is left.
- Janelle- There is no way that this is going to be stress free
- Stress is something that you control. By taking healthy breaks, having strong selfcare habits and setting boundaries you can keep this to a bare minimum. I don’t promise something I can’t control but it can be done! I will be here to show you how with healthy boundaries and deep level of clarity what once seemed hard can become hardly a problem!
I can’t wait for you to join me in Wedding Simplified
I have had this tugging desire to share my knowledge and empower great couples with skills that are second nature to me. So, I create a course to help a couples make the decisions that are best for them and put a plan in place to have a day they will never forget. I can’t handle seeing great couples losing their beautiful happy glow when they read through a contract and have no idea what they are signing or a fear of a surprise bill at the end of the night. I wanted to give them a simplified process to get to “I do” with joy and ease. I also saw that a lot of bride’s stress came from family trying to be helpful but delivered as controlling and overbearing. Couples just need to be equipped with more tools and to respond and hold healthy boundaries by clear communication and providing opportunities to provide the kind of support that they really need. I think you will find with in the risk-free timeframe that you will get more that your moneys worth in peace of mind, inspiration and tools that will support you on every step off the journey.
CEO, EBR ProductionsJOIN THE WAITLIST